[ILUG-BOM] Please test libyahoo2!

Amish Mehta amish.misc+ilug@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Feb 1 11:18:35 IST 2007

On 1/31/07, Vihan Pandey <vihanpandey at gmail.com> wrote:
> > i think he labelled it OT because he knows that OT is where the
> > action is. I propose that we ban all guys who label non-OT stuff as
> > OT for the sole purpose of getting attention.

Another suggestion is off-topic message should have literal "[OT]"
and not "[OT for some]". In that case It should be written as "[OT][for some]".

This would make message filters work as expected. I filter on [OT],
writing [OT for some] does not help my filters. This could also be written
in list guidelines.

Thanks

Amish.

P.S. Please do not suggest me to filter on just "[OT".