[ILUG-BOM] Re: Seek advice to quit Windows

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jan 21 13:23:58 IST 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 14:36 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Heh. SO it is not my MUA that is broken, but some strange
>  phobia about letting ones email loose. I guess I am too used to real
>  world mailing lists, like lkml, debian, and the fsf, to think it
>  could be a quaint little reason like this.

Strange phobia? 75% of the worlds email is spam. Wow that is a phobia,
isn't it :) Oh and is this a virtual world mailing list? :P Maybe this
list is just too below your standards. I'm sorry, we couldn't meet your
'real world' standards.

>         I'll consider it. Really, tell me, what in his behaviour
>  towards me leads you to think I should grant him the favour of this
>  concession?

Uh...right...haha...

Dinesh A. Joshi