[ILUG-BOM] broadband problems

Sachin G Nambiar bomlug@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 19 03:42:41 IST 2007

>> no unlimited schemes in mumbai till date from mtnl but the unlimited
>> schemes are available in delhi.  Mumbai as per my knowledge is growing
>> out
>> as a non competitive market for the broadband industry
>
> Huh?

We stay in a society with 24 flats (condos). About 8 years ago we had 13
households with a computer with them.

This ratio in my own opinion amongst middle class households then was high
for any given society. I haven't been in bombay for the past three years
but i reckon the number has gone way up. Interesting thing is you wouldn't
find such a number anywhere else in India then.

That i think makes it a viable market for broadband alright!

--
Sachin G. Nambiar
Indian Pneumatic & Hydraulic Co.