[ILUG-BOM] Evolution mail client configuration help

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 17 12:34:19 IST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 12:14 +0530, Dinesh Shah wrote:
> The problem may be due to composing mail as HTML. Switch text format
> by default and it should take care line wrapping automatically. I
> never had problem with Evolution except occasional crash.

I never compose email as HTML. Its always in the text mode. I double
checked it. For now, I guess its managing the wrapping fine.

> Used to use Evolution 1.2 on RH9 for almost 2 years. Now using Ubuntu
> 6.06 LTS with 2.6.1. The only problem is 2.6.1 will not import the
> address book of 1.2 :-(

I'm on FC5 and evolution 2.6.0. Its looking fine :)

Dinesh A. Joshi