[ILUG-BOM] Evolution mail client configuration help

Dinesh Shah dineshah@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 17 12:14:57 IST 2007

Dear Dinesh,

On 1/17/07, Dinesh Joshi <dinesh dot a dot joshi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm just trying out evolution as my new mail client. The problem is
> that I cant find a option to wrap the lines at 72 characters i.e. I
> cant set the wrapping! There is no option to set the wrapping size
> anywhere! Anybody using evolution?? How do I configure the client?

The problem may be due to composing mail as HTML. Switch text format
by default and it should take care line wrapping automatically. I
never had problem with Evolution except occasional crash.

Used to use Evolution 1.2 on RH9 for almost 2 years. Now using Ubuntu
6.06 LTS with 2.6.1. The only problem is 2.6.1 will not import the
address book of 1.2 :-(

> Dinesh A. Joshi

HTH
With regards,