[ILUG-BOM] Re: listing Scenarios for usibility of linux on desktop, please contribute

Dinesh Shah dineshah@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 24 23:17:57 IST 2006

Hi Devdas,

On 9/24/06, Devdas Bhagat <devdas at dvb.homelinux.org> wrote:
> I recommend that you work helpdesk/support for some time.

:-) I find those who men these desks are even more stupid then the customers.

I think I have clearly stated that the customer(s) may have different
priorities and they may be differently able.

Like you can't expect a CA or a doctor to be a computer wiz, however
there may be exceptions.

For example to drive a car I need not be an automobile engineer. Why
do we expect the computer users to be computer scientists?

> Devdas Bhagat

With regards,
--
--Dinesh Shah :-)