[ILUG-BOM] Re: listing Scenarios for usibility of linux on desktop, please contribute

krishnakant Mane researchbase@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 24 17:03:21 IST 2006

dear mr dinesh,
with reference to the media publicity, I am taking two approaches.
firstly, I have decided to lift my pen again.
I was a reporter for mid day and also wrote a few articles for Indian express.
I have good contacts with other papers like DNA.  and one of our ilug
members is from Sahara.
so that is one thing.  the second thing is that I have some people to
back the publicity in media.  Dr. Nagarjuna is one person who is
providing me all the support.  and I am also seeking help of advocates
who where also my clients for linux desktop and servers.
Krishnakant.