[ILUG-BOM] Re: GNU/Linux adoption in Kerala

krishnakant Mane researchbase@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 24 00:34:31 IST 2006

On 24/09/06, Mrugesh Karnik <mrugeshkarnik at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't agree. They should be shown the door, not pushed through it. Of
> course, it isn't a bad thing, in this case, but still. How would you
> like it if I became the dictator of India, did all the good things for
> the country, but took away your freedom in the process? Would you trade
> your freedom for the greater good of even yourself?
exactly! that is exactly what m$ is doing "or at least claim to do so"
they say "give us your freedom and we will dictate terms and do all
the so called good things".
by makeing people understand the freedom and safety of linux we are
actually doing a good duty.  it is like telling people "use condums
for safety, weather they like it or not." now even after that if some
one desires to be balbir pasha, then god save him.
and note that I used the word making people understand.  and I hope
you will appreciate the difference between making people understand
and enforcing some things and forcing some things like what m$ does.
regards.
Krishnakant.