[ILUG-BOM] Help wanted : ideas

Nosferatu!!! radid@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 22 12:48:35 IST 2006

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 06:46:10PM +0100, sankalp shere wrote:
> Hello,

<snip>

Lots of unwrapped text  blabbering about ideas

</snip>

Dude,

First of all get your mail to use line wrapping. Judging from your
language and tone I believe you are an engineering student and looking
for a "cool" project to score marks/points/credits and to show off to
your potential employers.

Now, here is what I find incredibly astounding is that you say you want
a "combo" of something viable and challenging, but are unable to get any
ideas! That is really sad, there are a lot of unglamarous projects out
there which require help. You should first see if you are able to help
them. If want to be Linux RockStar then try porting the ReiserFS4 code
to the Win32 platform....you and your team will become the poster boys
of FLOSS.

Learn to crawl before you try to fly, dude.

And stop fishing for ideas, if you can't get them yourself, then you
probably aren't as gifted as you think you are!

Nosferatu

--

Fundamentally, there may be no basis for anything.

                           Generated by Signify v1.14
                             http://www.debian.org/