[ILUG-BOM] Re: knopix on USB with reference to the kernel compilation challenge thread.

krishnakant Mane researchbase@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Sep 20 18:52:14 IST 2006

On 20/09/06, jtd <jtd at mtnl.net.in> wrote:
You absolutely must get the chipset details. U are more than likely to
come to grief in the future otherwise. And that is irrespective of
wether it works now or not. Since gnu/linux get updated almost every
day, if the board has closed specs u are sunk.
but I am not going to keep on updating the system.  by the way I am
not using these boards for making computers any ways.
so if they work now, I will persist with the current kernel and also I
find that festival worked very well with it.  actually I used a small
version of festival called flite or festival lite.
so I am pritty sure it works.
Krishnakant.