[ILUG-BOM] A small exposure to GNU/Linux

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 19 22:34:22 IST 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 14:24, Roshan wrote:
> One mistake I committed, was I being a bit bais to
> GNU/Linux and pin-pointing _only_ Microsoft to be
> responsible for proprietary software.

Always keep a balanced view. There are always good points and bad points
of both softwares.

> The question that I have ask is this. We had a DLP
> Projector that could not synchronize with the hardware
> and the display always went out of Range for Ubuntu
> 6.06.

I know that sucks a lot :( I have encountered this problem on certain
occassions. As somoene else also mentioned. Its teh modelines.

--
Dinesh A. Joshi