[ILUG-BOM] Re: Installation voes.

krishnakant Mane researchbase@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 19 10:37:07 IST 2006

On 19/09/06, jtd <jtd at mtnl.net.in> wrote:
915 docs are NDA afaik. So avoid it like the plague.
correct me if i am wrong.
exactly jtd, the problem with that board is not of linux but I have
the same problem with one of my clients on windows xp machines also.
the display and lan are the major problem.
rather the funny part of it is that I installed ubuntu-alternate just
4 days back and his machine is working good over night.  although I
have warned him that it may not work properly, it still did work.  I
got a nice chance to bash windows and he too is a avid user of gnome
desktop.
rgds.
krishnakant.