[ILUG-BOM] Re: Installation voes.

krishnakant Mane researchbase@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 19 00:55:04 IST 2006

On 18/09/06, Rony Bill <ronbillypop at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> While the CD reading can be due to media, the Mandriva
> should have loaded smoothly. After so many years of
> linux being around, this is not expected from it.
hey, unlike Microsoft, this is a socially positive compedition dude.
if one distro does not work the way it should have try another.
any one please correct me if I am wrong, but with the kind of
configuration ronni specified, at least ubuntu should work fine?
or is any thing else the problem.
by the way ronni, I have the ubuntu alternate cd up and running along
with kubuntu cd as well.
I can give you one and may be we can try it on that computer some how?
Krishnakant.