[ILUG-BOM] How to connect to the Internet using motorola sb5101 cable modem in fc5

Mahesh Gurav leomahesh02@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Aug 18 15:37:49 IST 2006

Hi I'm new to linux.
  I have installed FC5 a day ago and want to connect to the internet.
  My service provider is Hathway Cable Internet and i connect windows xp to the internet using Motorola SB5101 cable modem provided by hathway.
  If anyone could tell me in details how to connect FC5 to the internet. I have the IP address and dns server setting which I have noted down from XP.