[ILUG-BOM] Commercial: NGO is looking for Open Software solution

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 15 23:29:51 IST 2006

On 8/14/06, Mika Jokivuori <mika.jokivuori at fida.in> wrote:
> If your organisation is ready to help us to get our "dreams" to reality,
> please send an email to me. We are not a commercial company, but grass-root
> level organisation that is working for uplifting underprivileged people so
> we may not be able to pay great amount.

This is good stuff for those who are hunting for academic projects. An
NGO can get its work done at a low cost and students can get the
freedom and exposure to work in a live environment. That provided Fida
International is willing to hire trainees (and probably a pro to lead
them) for their requirements rather than a professional firm.

Regards,
Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.tk