[ILUG-BOM] Commercial: NGO is looking for Open Software solution

Mika Jokivuori mika.jokivuori@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 14 19:44:28 IST 2006

Hi all,

I am representative of NGO and we are looking for open software (LAMP)
solution for our needs.

1) First we are creating web base solution to manage our child sponsorship
system. More info about child sponsorship, please visit Plan International
(http://www.plan-international.org/) or World Vision (http://www.wvi.org/).

2) Secondly we are looking for web base solution to manage our bulleting
board, document archives and calendar.

If your organisation is ready to help us to get our "dreams" to reality,
please send an email to me. We are not a commercial company, but grass-root
level organisation that is working for uplifting underprivileged people so
we may not be able to pay great amount.

Yours,

Mr. Mika Jokivuori, Regional Co-ordinator, Fida International
Email: mika.jokivuori at fida.in