[ILUG-BOM] RMS in Mumbai

Rony ronbillypop@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 15 12:45:47 IST 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 10:52:53PM +0530, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:

> My observation is that most of these people are simple-minded ignorant
> characters who need someone to 'drill' the facts into their head.

This statement comes as a surprise from you. Why is everybody expected
to know about gnu or freedom (software) when everyone is not from the
computer software field and has switched over from windows to linux as
an operating system only. Ideologies take time to get induced and
spread.

Regards,

Rony.