[ILUG-BOM]Installation problem

Nelson Serrao nelsonserrao82@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Oct 17 19:39:30 IST 2003

I am unable to install Redhat Linux 6.1 or 7.3 on my new Intel 845GVAD2 motherboard with PIV 2.4 GHz. It gives me some anaconda, pythan ,etc error with an ok and debug button as options in ver 6.1 whereas in ver 7.3 it says some anaconda script error occured. it ejects the cd and says it is now safe to reboot the system. i tried installing linux ver9 and it installed perfectly. but i want to use ver 6.1 or 7.3 since i am building a cache server on it. please help. btw, i just returned the hyperthreading board processor and sata hard disk since it is not supported at all by ver 6.1 or 7.3.
please help
nelson