[ILUG-BOM] Workshop for Saraf College, Malad (W) - GNU/Linux Networking and Security

Sachin Rase sachinr@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jul 24 10:11:56 IST 2003

Hi Dinesh ,

These are very good points to be covered in the Workshop .
But Since there will be lots of new babies  to GNU/ Linux  .
so can we have  *HOWTO-Serive in GNU/Linux
*for day-to-day job geting done .
like

    *  editing , playing music , moive ,game :-)
    * using IDE  , text editor ,
    * life in Shell ,
    * trouble shooting the devices.
    * Basic knowledge of Environment and Application Arround

This topic came to my minde  due to the SPCE Workshop that I attened .
and found instead of  3-4 year student  2 and  some of 3 rd year student
was there and that too
from vaious other strearm .

Regards
Sachin Rase