[ILUG-BOM] nobody knows what is .sft file extention this is my third post on list

Tapeshwar Nath gtapeshwar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Dec 27 12:43:37 IST 2002

Hi,

I thought you must have done google search. Well it is
Screen Font  and to read it ChiWriter is used.
Hope this link is of some help to you.

http://www.horstmann.com/ChiWriter/

Ciao
Take care