[ILUG-BOM] Linux India Initiative

Trevor Warren trevor.w@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Dec 26 12:48:26 IST 2002

Hello luggers,
 good-afternoon.

 I think harsh...kapil....amish all of you have raised some very
important issues.

 We should be discussing the same on the next Gnu-linux lunacy
trip....wat say...???..:)

 Very important issues, and sustainable business models which can be
showcased to all is an effort that all of us should contribute on.

Bye for now.

Trevor