[ILUG-BOM] Linux India Initiative

Amish Munshi amish_munshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 25 17:22:38 IST 2002

On Wednesday 25 December 2002 04:56 pm, Harsh Busa wrote:
> * LUG meet on 12 Jan. 2003 @ VJTI
>
> Hi Amish,
>
> it is virtually impossible to implement such a fourm
> across the globe or even locally.

	Yes, definately, thats the reason I said it is easier said than done,
corruption from individuals like "Tahir Hashmi" is a completely different
issue (Just a joke - I hope this does not start a completely different
thread).
	But taking it a little seriously, may be when AI is here we can have a
computer (non-humans basically) do the checking of code. Uptil then this
solution exist on theory atleast.