[ILUG-BOM] Re: Linuxers digest, Vol 1 #338 - 11 msgs

Vishal Belsare vishal_belsare@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jan 17 12:58:03 IST 2002

Just a note... I think it is more proper for people to prefix their subject
line with key words like COMMERCIAL, ANNOUNCEMENT, etc. to give a straight
idea as to what the post contains.

Came across certain posts which can definitely be regarded as commercials,
going under names like "Workshop" etc.... people, PLEASE indicate earlier on
that it's a commercial.

and dint know that we could carry posts on stuff like embedded systems etc.
on a linux group too.... guess its time for me to start marketing my CAD on
Linux workshops by industry experts on linuxers at mm.ilug-bom.org.in, huh?

regards,
vishal.

"There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."

~ Albert Einstein.