[ILUG-BOM] 1.Configuring Internet Access via NIC & 2. CDRW advice

Vishal Belsare vishal_belsare@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 15 23:33:03 IST 2002

Greetings all.

Need help with a two things:

1. Configuring and setting up my linux box to access internet through a
network card (Realtek 8139 chipset)

2. To know whether Acer CRW 2010A CD-Rewriter [ 20x(write) 10x(rewrite)
40x(read) ] is compatible with Linux. would like to hear from people who
have used this model successfully or even otherwise.

Regards,
Vishal.

P.S: I would also like to know whether there are any Linux users in the
suburb of Andheri, Bombay. People willing to respond please e-mail and dont
post on the group.

"There are two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle."

~ Albert Einstein.