[ILUG-BOM] My two bits about the Aazad and the Commercial

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jul 22 15:17:57 IST 2001

Sometime Today, Q u a s i assembled some asciibets to say:

> 	I think Philip said "It's okay to use windows if you use a pirated
> copy.  Just don't pay Microsoft for it."  come come, people! Was he really

I did not say that.  RMS said it.  He also said that it was bad, and
that you should use Free Software instead.

> (W).  People often charge because a lot of people pay.  Red Hat
> dares to charge Rs2000+ for their manuals (does it cost so much to

It's because they are worth that much to people who need it.

Other than that, I liked your message.

Philip

--
"Faith:  not *wanting* to know what is true."
-- Friedrich Nietzsche

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis