[ILUG-BOM] My two bits about the Aazad and the Commercial

Pablo Ares Gastesi pablo@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jul 22 09:37:02 IST 2001

>>> Q u a s i wrote: <<<
> Folks,
> 	I think Philip said "It's okay to use windows if you use a pirated
> copy.  Just don't pay Microsoft for it."  come come, people! Was he really

   I do not know if Philip said that. But RMS during lunch before the
lecture said that the *ethical* thing to do is to copy and distribute
proprietary software! So he thinks copying a giving away Windows is the
right thing to do, as far as I understand it.

Pablo.