[ILUG-BOM] Meetings

Sameer D. Sahasrabuddhe sam_buddhe@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jul 21 23:21:39 IST 2001

Aditya wrote:

>   I went to the website to see if the group has meetings at regular
> intervals. Did not find info on the site.

I hate to say this again, but the current design of the site does not in
any way represent ILUG-Bom; it's more of the community sites that look like
slashdot. It has to be localised heavily ... we should be concentrating on
the "I" and "Bom" in the name "ILUG-Bom" over anything else. I liked the
old site better, simply because it did a better job of introducing people
to ILUG-Bom.

SameerDS.