[ILUG-BOM] Help with library libmng.so.0 reqd

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jul 21 17:31:02 IST 2001

Sometime on Jul 20, Navin assembled some asciibets to say:

> i did a 'rpm -i --nodeps' on qt as philip had suggested. then i was
> able to install opera but now it gives this error: 'opera: error in
> little-endian' now where do i get a little-endian file for

Did you do a ldconfig after copying libmng.so?  Did you make symlinks
for libmng.so.0?  Did you copy it in /usr/lib and not in /lib?

Philip

--
Scully: (to counsellor) I trust him (Mulder) as much as anyone.
	I trust him with my life.

	"The X-Files: Irresistible"

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis