[ILUG-BOM] gnome-terminal problem

Raju Bathija bathija@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 20 18:58:02 IST 2001

Hi,

Philip wrote:

>> When I try to open gnome-terminal from command line, I get the
>> following error message:

>How do you open gnome-terminal from the command line?

I should have been more specific.  Ever since I upgraded my machine from
RH 6.1 to 6.2, I am unable to execute the genome-terminal from panel.  I
was curious to know what could be the problem.  When I give the command
gnome-terminal from an xterm in gnome, I get the error message.

Bye.
    Raju Bathija           |  bathija at tifr.res.in
                           |  http://theory.tifr.res.in/~bathija
Linux, the choice          | Any program which runs right is obsolete.
of a GNU generation   -o)  |
Kernel 2.2.14-5.       /\  |
on a i686             _\_v |