[ILUG-BOM] red hat install problem

TRIPTPAL SINGH LAMBA triptpalsingh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 20 00:42:02 IST 2001

Hi

I created 2 partitions , / and /swap and set their
mount points on a secondary 2.1 Gb hdd.(slave) (hdb)

The loading takes place frm MBR (which i figure has to
be my master 4.3 hdd)(hda).

I cant seem to boot into win/dos at boot time , LILO
doesnt give any options after pressing TAB.

How do i reclaim my data on windows ? How do I restore
to original system , I distinctly remember deleting
HDA's partitions for the mount points from the list
before loading linux redhat 6.2.

Could anybody be kind enough to give me his phone
number so that somebody could walk me through the
process of retracting old information(which is vv imp
:
( :( )

Tript