[ILUG-BOM] Re: Philip/Quasi/Link of articles

Triptpal Singh Lamba triptpalsingh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 18 14:33:03 IST 2001

Why increase the size of the digest/mails ..

Could Philip pls. give us a link instead , unless I am not seeing some
point he thought of.

btw, neat idea Philip ...pls keep up the good work,helps newbies like me

Regards,

Triptpal Singh
There is no chance, no fate, no destiny that can circumvent, or hinder,
or control a firm resolve of a determined soul.
----- Original Message ----- > Message: 1