[ILUG-BOM] Novell & Linux

Linux at Ramshyam linux@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jul 17 10:58:03 IST 2001

Hi All,

I have a typical requirement and need some help.

1. I have a Novell Netware server running a clipper application.
2. I have DOS/Diskless nodes logging on to Netware server and using the
clipper application.
3. I have 4 printers in the network
4. Users print reports from clipper application to selected network printers
using Netware Print queues.
4. I also have a Linux Server with a printer attached to it.

I now wish to map a Netware print queue to the printer connected on the
Linux server.
Please suggest how to map the Linux Printer to Netware queue, so that
clipper Application
users can send prints to this printer.

Thank u
sandeep