[ILUG-BOM] To Manish Jethani

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jul 17 09:03:33 IST 2001

Sometime Today, Vijay Stevens assembled some asciibets to say:

> thanks alot for the tip
> Is this 'subject'  more to your taste ;)

No it's not.  If it was To Manish Jethani, then it should have been only
to him.  I think you get the point though.  Generally, when I scan
through my message index, I skip over messages that I don't think I can
answer.  These include those with (no subject).  I just delete them
without reading, so if you don't receive a reply for such mails, assume
that everyone deleted it not knowing what it was in relation to.

Philip

--
Stellar rays prove fibbing never pays.  Embezzlement is another matter.

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis