[ILUG-BOM] [News] .Net for the Penguin

Manish Jethani cruisecoder@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 16 10:49:03 IST 2001

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Harshal Patil wrote:

> i think we should not to get caught in their license scheme
> (which i think yet to be published) of using .NET

It is because of their licence scheme (shared source) being Not
Good that the guys (Ximian) are developing their own .Net
implementation.  Otherwise, MS has already built one for Linux,
but under their Shared Source Licence, which is not acceptable.

Manish

--
Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place
for a just man is also a prison.