[ILUG-BOM] wall rocks [was: (no subject)]

Manish Jethani cruisecoder@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 16 10:33:02 IST 2001

Sometime yesterday, Philip S Tellis wrote:

> Sometime Today, Devdas Bhagat assembled some asciibets to say:
>
> > Hmmm, the only time wall is required is when you have to warn users
> > of a shutdown. Otherwise rm is *so* much better when you want to
>
> Try and tell our students at ncst that.  The new batch use wall for
> mass communication.

Ya, it's a great feeling when you're editing in vi and someone sends you
a nonsensical wall'ed message, saying ``I am going down for a fag,
anyone coming along?''

Manish

--
The face of war has never changed.  Surely it is more logical to heal
than to kill.