[FSUG-Bangalore] Download

Codename062 George codename062 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:38:10 IST 2010

Hi all i have an internet connection with speed 4Mbps and my plan is
offering free unlimited download from 2AM to 8AM but with a monthly limit of
2.5GB.
Usually i download more than 50GB a month by not sleeping in the night. But
nowdays i feel tired in the night and has to wake up early morning. But this
week i have to download a lot especially the distros which may be as large
as 4.5GB each.

I wish if there was a solution if my laptop would automatically turn on at
2am and start downloading the stuffs which i have placed in the
queue/scheduler of the download manager and stop downloading at 8am and turn
off automatically.

Any way to do so? Even partial solution?