[FSUG-Bangalore] help req to configure TATA photon + USB modem on ubuntu

madhukara phatak madhukaraphatak at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 23:56:44 IST 2010

If you are using ubuntu 9.04 or 9.10 u can do it without editing wvdial
In networking select Mobile BroadBand and select the India as country
There u will get the Tata photon + option and just enter the number as
username and password
Then as u select the wifi from network manager,u can select the mobile
broadband...hope it works :)