[FSUG-Bangalore] [Fwd: [KarnatakaSchools-core] ICT at Schools training program - Phase 2 Batch 1]

vinay ವಿನಯ್ vinay at itforchange.net
Thu Sep 10 12:57:30 IST 2009

Hi All,

The second phase of the GNU/Linux training program for high school
teachers will happen this week and the next .

This week the dates are - Sep 11, 12 (Fri, Sat)
For next week the dates are - Sep 17, Sep 19 (Thu, Sat, Fri is a holiday).

This will be held in the SSA office in Nrupathunga road. The sessions
will be from 10.30am to 5.30pm. We will be using Debian edu for the
training.

The rough list of items to be covered is mentioned in the mail below .
Request volunteers to come and help us out in the training.

Please do mail back or call Anupama at 9611142504 for more details.

Thanks,
Vinay.

p.s some earlier mails on the same subject -
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsug-bangalore/2009-July/003020.html