[FSUG-Bangalore] Call for volunteers for Karnataka ICT at School Project

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:06:34 IST 2009

Hi all

once again reminding that the phase one training that was suppose to happen
during 9,10,11 of july  did not happen due to some procedural problems from
the government of Karnataka side

good news is that it is starting from this week that is from 16th -- to --
18th of july and again one more phase during 23rd to 25th of july 2009 FSUG
- Bangalore is part of the program and this call is in that regard, several
of us will have to volunteer for the program

as previously several of you had updated in the wiki that you would be
available for 16th ,17th and 18th please let us know if you could attend a
meeting at it for change office (
No.393, 17th Mn Rd,35th Crs, Jayanagar 4th T Block, Bangalore - 560041on
Wednesday at 6 pm  ( sorry for short notice -- we also received in formation
late )

please confirm your presence for tomorrow's meeting and also for the
training program

*Also for the training program we need trainers and volunteers during 23rd
to 25th of july please update the wiki about your availability for whatever
days
*
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Karanataka_Schools

As it looks from the wiki

Sudha Mooki, Vidya, Deepak, Ravi Jaya, Sujay could you people confirm about
your availability once again here

with regards

renuka prasad