[FSUG-Bangalore] [Commercial] [Jobs] Looking for Drupal developers...

Abhas Abhinav abhas at deeproot.co.in
Thu Nov 26 11:45:09 IST 2009

Hi Everyone!

At DeepRoot Linux, we looking for hiring one person to do a lot of work
on developing websites and portals using the Drupal CMS. You can check
out the role definition on the following page in the section titled:
"ROLE - Drupal Website and Portal Development":

  http://deeproot.in/community/join

In brief, here are the skills that we are looking for:

  * Customising Drupal using themes and CSS
  * Writing Drupal extensions and modules
  * Using Drupal CCK, Views and Panels
  * Developing and customising Drupal modules
  * Productising Drupal for rapid deployment
  * ... and more with Drupal!

This is a full-time position in Bangalore.

If you work on Drupal yourself or know of someone who does, we would be
glad to hear from you. Just send us an email at:

    play at deeproot.in

Please note: We won't accept any applications which carry documents
attached in non-free formats (such as the MS Word .doc format). We
sincerely hope that you respect our choice (and right) to use Free
Software.

Cheers, Abhas.
--
hacker-in-charge at DeepRoot Linux