[FSUG-Bangalore] Reg: Ubuntu latest version

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Tue May 5 16:51:07 IST 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 15:07 +0530, Nagraj Prabhu wrote:
> Anyone is having the latest Ubuntu OS CD/DVD for desktop installation?
> I can come and pick it up today and pay for the CD/DVD
>
> Also, Can I install Ubuntu on a Laptop with Pentium III processor and
> 10GB HDD?

You can drop by the CIS office if you need copies of Jaunty.  Available:
Desktop edition of Ubuntu 9.04, Xubuntu 9.04, and Ubuntu 9.04 (Kannada
version).

Our address:
Centre for Internet and Society,
D2, 3rd Floor, Shariff Chambers,
14 Cunningham Road,
Bangalore - 560052

That's the same building as Wockhardt Hospital.
Map: http://bit.ly/cis-map

Regards,
Pranesh

--