[FSUG-Bangalore] Invitation to SFD at BMSCE on 25-09-2008

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 10:10:29 IST 2008

2008/9/24 Madhusudan C.S <madhusudancs at gmail.com>:
> Introduction to Open Source Technology.

"If getting more people to use some free programs is as far as you aim
to go, you might decide to keep quiet about the concept of freedom,
and focus only on the practical advantages that consumer values
understand. That's what the term "open source" is used for."

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/compromise.html

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)