[FSUG-Bangalore] OT: Appeal for Bihar relief fund

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:51:05 IST 2008

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:38 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2008/9/10 renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>
>
>> let us take associate fellowship --- visit the link below for further
>> details
>>
>> http://www.gnu.org.in/associate-fellowship-of-fsf-india
>>

> BTW I had taken a membership last October.
> 1. What are the rights and duties of a member? Is it documented anywhere?

the fund that is been collected by membership/ associate  will be atleast in
india is used for tasks like organizing main events inline with fsf-india

regarding rights ------ ?? what rights i did not understand -- we have right
to go if at all any one from fsf  calls a meet as fellowship meet or attend
parties for fellows of fsf -- which recently happening in case of  GNU 's
25th anniversary --- in other parts of the world ... and many other rights
are put up in the above link

Duties ---------- it is left to our concious -- no where officially
mentioned that the duties or so and so regarding associate fellows ---- it
is a contribution to free software foundation ----

i personally feel is if we believe in the free software philosophy -- we
should carry on the movement started by RMS -- and see that every one around
us are aware about their freedom , thats all i know

 i dont think fsf -might have mentioned that restrictions about duties
anywahere, ya but we have some right which can be seen in the link above ...