[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 00:16:44 IST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2008/9/5 Shashi <connect2shashi at gmail.com>
>>
>> we need participation which means we need people to install the software
>> we prowide in publicly accessible        windows statioons like those in
>> internet cafes and schools...
>>

> Sure, you can join up with us. We are meeting at 10:30AM at CIS, Cunningham
> road on the 6th and for those who cannot make it then we are again meeting
> at 4pm at Christ College on the 6th.
> --

Ok, I just checked my mails after a few days (been busy with backups,
file systems and Cisco firewalls at work), and have realized that I've
missed both the meetings today.

Were the meetings conducted ? Will there be another meeting ?

Here are some inputs from me:
- In case the number of people is upto 50, then the hall at
Thoughtworks can be available.
- If there will be more attendees expected, then I'll have to arrange
for colleagues to attend and ensure that all visitors face no problems
(and also, ahem, cause no problems - we've had some .NET user group
visitors who misappropriated the food in the pantry and caused some
ruckus as well :( )