[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 22:03:35 IST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 7:42 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2008/9/5 Shashi <connect2shashi at gmail.com>
>

>> we need participation which means we need people to install the software
>> we prowide in publicly accessible        windows statioons like those in
>> internet cafes and schools...

for any kind of assistance you can bother this list any time regarding free
softwares. we are there always to help in whatever way we can--- tell more
and more people to join fsug-bangalore and other list of gnu.org so that
events happening with free software users group will be known to them and
whenever possible can attend at their comfort.... and be part of  the free
software movement.

as there are many who are part of free software movement are distributed
through out the city and also many other different places --may be some one
who is  part of the group can easily reach the places wherever required