[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:42:46 IST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 1:23 PM, sreedhar ambati
<ambatisreedhar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Follow this thread.
> I am also one of the enthusiast guy to participate.
> Follow the thread in Bojug user group about Free Software
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/bojug/browse_thread/thread/415de608796346f5
>
> Usually Amit (from SUN) and Thoughtworks really encourages these events.
> If we have a plan then all we can arrange

Lets Plan it in this list. ask other interested people  to subscribe this list.

It will be good if we can make a plan by the end of this week  .

Also we need to make  followup plan for say no software patent campaign.
What about conducting a FSUG Meeting in this weekend.

25th anniversary of GNU project is on 27th September. 24th September
is the international Day against software patents.  (see
http://stopsoftwarepatents.org)

So let us meet an plan on it

I am suggesting distributed activities coordinated using a wiki
We can call it as a Software Freedom week
Renukaprasad , i hope you can arrange a programme in any day  on this period.

Anivar