[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

sreedhar ambati ambatisreedhar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:23:34 IST 2008

Hi friends,
Follow this thread.
I am also one of the enthusiast guy to participate.
Follow the thread in Bojug user group about Free Software
http://groups.google.co.in/group/bojug/browse_thread/thread/415de608796346f5

Usually Amit (from SUN) and Thoughtworks really encourages these events.
If we have a plan then all we can arrange

Thanks
Sreedhar Ambati