[FSUG-Bangalore] Submitting Representation to VTU on Friday, 28.11.2008

jaykumar hs jaykumarhs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:38:57 IST 2008

It is confirm that submision of representation to VTU would be on 28.11.2008
the Friday, at 1.00PM.
Let's assemble at Ashoka Pillar at 1.00PM. Submit the representation to VTU
officials.
Venue: VTU Regional Office, No. 351, II Cross, First Block, Near Ashoka
Pillars, Bangalore - 11. Ph: 080-26563266 fax: 080-26560222

Jaykumar