[FSUG-Bangalore] FW: How to modify these kind of things? in VTU , not just M$

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Wed Nov 26 14:30:40 IST 2008

________________________________

From: fsug-bangalore-bounces at mm.gnu.org.in
[mailto:fsug-bangalore-bounces at mm.gnu.org.in] On Behalf Of renuka prasad
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:28 PM
To: Free Software Users Group - Bangalore
Subject: Re: [FSUG-Bangalore] How to modify these kind of things? in VTU
,not just M$

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <
sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

		adding one more information

http://www.vtu.ac.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid
=104&limit=1&limitstart=0

			we should get the exact details of the current
mou - in the dreamspark programme - so that we figure out - the extent
of lock-in

 yes --true , they haven't released ... infact we can demand them to
release --Right for Information

			>> pranesh is preparing a draft for RTI
application from CIS I guess..we can file a RTI..apllication..