[FSUG-Bangalore] How to modify these kind of things? in VTU , not just M$

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:04:39 IST 2008

2008/11/25 renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <
> sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:
>

>>  however if we go a grassroot campaign - syllabus based workshops - there
>>> will be some change and willingness to look at - this should be long term

We will also have to prepare a team who can take up the issue of training
teachers on alternate technology. See NRCFOSS. They were able to make some
inroads into the syllabus since they could organise training sessions
consistently over a period of more than a year.
We can discuss this possibility with the VC once we have done sufficient
campaigning work on the ground level, built some critical mass of teachers
and students who are pro-free knowledge and then proceed further.

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822